When : June 12 - 21 2020
Where : New Mexico, USA
Application Deadline : November 5 2019
Application Fee : $25
Stipend : none
With 10 years of new media production, display, and support in its wheelhouse, CURRENTS New Media has become known as one of the leading emerging media arts festival in the States.
Located in Santa Fe, New Mexico, CURRENTS brings together the work of established and emerging new media artists from the USA and around the world. The CURRENTS team is excited to announce that we are now accepting submissions for our next festival: #CURRENTS2020.
We invite artists across all mediums of electronic art and new media to apply.
2020 Festival Dates: June 12 – 21
This year’s categories include:
• Installations (Interactive and Non-Interactive)
• Outdoor Installations and Projections
• Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality Environments
• Multimedia Performance
• Digitally Generated Objects (i.e. 3D Printing)
• Interactive Installations for Children
• Single Channel Video and Animation
• Experimental Documentary
To apply, please read our submission guidelines here: https://currentsnewmedia.org/guidelines-2020/